Looks good although I too question if there are 3 lbs. of fatheads in the bag. If those are large fatheads according the chart below there should be 450 in the bag.

If you did get shorted, I just can't figure out how a business like that can expect to have you as a future customer. Isn't this counterproductive as a business? I sure wouldn't get my future fish from someone that may have shorted me, even if there isn't much competition. I've been screwed over by a couple of fish suppliers because I knew what was going on and I can assure you not only will they no longer get my business but I've told everyone I could about it, and continue to do so.

That's said I'm not saying they shorted you. Just if they did.

Fatheads are really tough fish so it's hard to kill them. I sometimes question the "acclimation" in the plastic bags especially if the pond temps are similar. I've seen people starve fish for oxygen keeping them in the bags too long just because they felt the need for the fish to be "acclimated."

Below is a chart that gives all the info ones needs on minnnows etc. Maybe we can put in archives somewhere for others to refer to. I believe I got it from an NCRAC publication.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 04/27/11 12:06 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.