Alan All speculation is just that. In hindsight you could have fin clipped her and then perhaps caught her again later this year, with a scale on board. Depending on where those trebles were embedded you might recall a distinctive scar that would help ID her. I will assume that the DT10 you were throwing was at its true running depth when she ate it. This is important information because in your area a 10 foot deep bass is usually at "home"..when they move shallow they might have to move laterally up or down the bank 100 yards or more to find the right male/nest or the food they're looking for. So when you catch a big fish shallow its a little tougher to peg just where "home" might be.Big fish like that will normally claim and occupy an area somewhere between the size of your living room and an area of around 1/4 acre depending on the BOW, if food,cover,depth,oxygen,water temps etc are acceptable. In other words she probably will never be very far from where you caught her that day!! Next time you're there spend a few minutes carefully looking over that area with your sonar, you'll usually notice why she chose that particular spot. Good Luck

" EVERY DAY I'M AMAZED BY HOW MANY THINGS I DON'T KNOW AND HOW MUCH STUFF I DON'T UNDERSTAND"