CJBS - Thanks for the links! I am going to take a close look at the SPS one you sent, they seem to be a smaller operation that some of the larger haulers but still have a truck route and will be nearby in a couple of weeks. From their website it looks like their trips only last a day as opposed to several days or weeks. I live about 10 minutes from Staunton, I think most of the places are too far to drive and pick fish up and I don't think it'll be worth paying the delivery fee for the number of catfish I'm looking for. Zetts would probably be the only other viable one from the list and I'm guessing it's probably a little over two hours away, but they do look like some nice sources for fish!

Dave - That's kind of what I was figuring with HBG that small. I was hoping they may work so I could get some to a decent size in a short period of time so the daughter would have something fun and easy to catch. I have seen what looked like a few decent sunfish in the pond but I'm not really sure what the overall population is. As it's been cloudy/rainy and the pond has been hovering around 45 degrees recently it hasn't been the best to get out and try to get a bigger sample. I think a couple of sunny days in the 60s may do the trick though, that's what it took to catch the two above.