Alright because I am interested in the place and have talked to the realtor recently I am posting a video she sent me of the pond as well as copying an email that has some of the information she has on the pond as well.

Quote:
The Lake is a natural spring fed. According to the owners, The county came in years ago and put in 2 different pipes that feed the overflow to the ponds located behind the lake and into the wetlands to the East if the property. I have been told the property has not flooded, at least during the current owners duration…since 1965, I would imagine that the pipes have kept the lake at its height to deter that. Lake is approx. 8-10 feet deep and the County considers that a very healthy depth for fishing, swimming, ect…The owners have grown up doing all those activities in the lake but since the passing of the parents, they do not know the current status of fish population. While alive however, the parents kept a variety of fish in the lake and there is even a ‘nursery’ for fingerlings.

Property is zoned ‘RR’ or Rural Residential and County has said that additional homes can be built on property.

But the only prohibition would be if someone wanted to drain the lake. Which would not be allowed.

Also here is an overview of the property
Google Maps of the property

The pond is about 2 acres in size so that strikes me as just about perfect for my purposes.

NickyB