Originally Posted By: RC51
Went to work like this today and pretty much freaked a few people out!! smile A lot of people took pictures and before you know my picture went viral all over the country!! LOL!! It doesn't take long these days for a picture to end up half way around the world! Funny thing is in Packer country people wouldn't have looked at me twice!! grin Everyone here actually wanted to touch the cheesehead as most of them had never saw one in real life! Just on T.V. To Funny! Sorry Todd but this SB has to go to GB it's our turn! smile

I thinks it is time to start a PB Superbowl Photo Gallery. RC is in. I'm in. Who else is crazy enough to embarrass themselves? What about you wimpy Stealer fans? No guts? No photos? Let's see whatcha got that can top what has already been posted!

(I'm just glad it was the Packers and not the Vikings. Wearing the helmet with the horns and golden hair braids is very demeaning. It's really bad when the Vikings and Packers play each other -- do I wear the helmet and my green and yellow jacket, or do I wear my cheesehead and my purple and gold jacket?)

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!