Thnaks guys! I bought the property back in august of 2009 and it didnt look anything like it does now! I too out a tuck and trailer load of scrap out, mostly old bent well case!Burned more stumps and junk then you could imagine. Beath the heck out of my yanmar 1700 brush hoggin! the guy who owned it preavously used it as dumping ground for all his crap! Im swear i picked up ove 5oo beer cans! lets just put it this way the neibors were so thankful i bought it, and they got rid of the old guy they couldnt thank me enough. Butas far as the dock I am going to mount solid eye bolts through the front braces and will use them to hook the tow straps up to the dock and the truck be able to roll it out useing the drums as wheels so I can stain it or do maintenace on it.

Last edited by roadjoker22; 02/02/11 08:01 AM.

A weeks worth of vacation, 59 hours in a John Deere 160, 2 logs of Skoal, 1500$ in fuel, Lots of help from the neigbors and my old man, and a wife with an open mind to let me dig a pond at are cabin. All i can say is life is good!