Yeah I don't always get a lot of feedback, not sure if I stink or what??? smile Actually a lot of the guys here chime in when needed or if they are not that usually means your doing / saying the right things and they don't have to chime in. My pond is right at 1 acre and this Air station has been perfect. I have mine out 85 feet from shore and no problems. This last summer I ran it 6 hours a night every night and my bill was only $7.85 a month. So don't worry it won't suck up to much money either. I am going to run mine for 12 hours this year at night. I can afford 15 bucks a month. Good luck Cody and just remember to follow the start up procedures once you get it going. It's important you follow that the best you can, and I would not start your air up until your air temps start to hit around 60 or so and mid to upper 40's for lows daily. Unless your going to put it in a shallow spot for the winter like 3 feet deep. Remember warm water holds about half as much D.O. as cold water so you don't have to be in a big hurry to turn it on in the spring as you don't want to end up super cooling your pond on accident.

Last edited by RC51; 01/25/11 10:30 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!