I don't know how it is in the state that you are in, but in Indiana, if a person wants to admit that they were trespassing, they could call the sheriff and press charges on you or the landowner for keeping their stands. Stupid, I know.

The only way around this would be to call the conservation officer and have him remove the stands. If there is no name and/or address on the stands, I'd be tempted to put my information on them and then move them. On second thought, I'd call the CO now and remove the stands asap, leaving a note on the tree to call the CO to retrieve their stands.

Make sure you have permission in writing from the landowner and keep it in your posession at all times while on the property. I'd also have the Sheriff and CO on speed dial on the cell phone.

That's a great place that you have. It's a deer refuge, and a deer magnet. Keep a low profile from the deer and you'll see an amazing amount of deer.

I'm hunting a piece of property like you described, and the deer activity that I'm seeing is unlike anything that I've seen on property that is hunted hard. Just this a.m. I had 8 does bed down between 25 and 40 yds from me. I couldn't move for almost 3 hours because I didn't want to let them know I was there. They got up, went to water and then moseyed off. I got out of there asap and headed for home and a hot shower. I was hunting on the ground, not in a ground blind and thankfully the wind never shifted.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).