Originally Posted By: Brettski
Yep, my pal Rocky T goes nuts and takes it to another level. This is gonna be a very cool project to follow. He's holding back on the house plans. Give it up! Let's see the plan!

I'll give the plans up when they are finalized. They are currently in flux. We are getting bids and things are swrinking as we speak to control cost. The big front porch is gone and the shop has compressed so far.

Bski your new pad is looking really good. The siding turned out great looking. Not a bad view looking out at the lake either. Congrats on a job well done as always.

I mentioned this in the past and I can't remember if you used OSB or plywood under you metal roof but I would not recommend the practice to anyone. We got a down burst 65 to 80 mph wind yesterday afternoon and our neighbors house across the road had their metal roof peal off for the third time in the past 5 years. They used OSB big mistake.

The new area of the pond that was opned up when the dam was pushed back filled and is now level with the rest of the pond. Still have 4 ft of water left to go to see how it will look at pool level.

The road goes on forever and the party nevers end...............................................