Thanks JKB, but I was able to resist temptation and avoid headcheese all weekend. It wasn't that hard to do.

On a side note, it's important to mention that this thread (with a PM or two) was the breaking point for Lusk in an ongoing discussion with The Pond Frog on what is and what is not acceptable conduct on the forum. Suffice it to say that Pond Frog will no longer be participating on Pond Boss. In light of this, we all have to be cognizant of the rules of conduct for participation on the forum, as well as the fact that forum participation is a privilege, and not a right. While I don't speak for Lusk, I can safely say this his tolerance level for misconduct on the forum, be it political commentary or disrespect to others, is greatly reduced.

The moderators and members are asked to be aware of violations of the forum rules. You can contact and report to a moderator if you think forum rules are being ignored. We try to run a good Forum here that respects its members while providing good sound information about management of our water resources. Thank you from all the Forum owners and moderators for being a member and obeying the rules.

Last edited by Bill Cody; 08/16/10 09:03 AM. Reason: Added postscript

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."