I do a lot of aquatic plant movement. Some in, some out. Many invasive. I like pondweeds, except curly leaf. But even they can get way out of hand. A very general answer from me, first, and most importantly, depends on your ponds fertility and nutrient levels. Next, balance, just like a fish population, a good balance of plants will compete for the ponds nutrients. A lot of times when someone takes out a weed from a pond, something else takes it place, sometimes worse. Or when you treat an entire pond that has three or four weeds including some watermeal or duckweed, and then that is all you have covering the entire surface. Or a real nasty algae invasion.

I am always planting marginals, and lilies, but now I am leaning more towards bog filtering also. Pond inlets I'm putting in spike rush, cattails, smartweed, pondweed.

Short answer, agree with Cody, none of those are really known to be invasive. And introducing multiple species is a great strategy for diversity and balance. A pond with a single species of plants in normally a bad thing either happening or about to happen.