Pf,

Thanks for the info that makes me feel a little better as it does not seem to be as bad as other weeds, and if for some reason I want to get rid of it I can pull it up. Plus I can always make some fishing lanes so to speak to help, or even take a raft out in the middle of the pond and throw back to the weeds to catch the bass.

I have this in 2 of our small ponds, which I wonder if it may make it possible for the FHM to survive predation assuming they stay in the stuff.

You did not mention anything about shiners and if they may spawn in it.

One bad thing about these two ponds with the Primrose is that the Cows get in it most of the time and while they knock it down in areas making it easier to fish, I wonder if they are also destroying eggs and fry?

Also I think this is why my water is so turbid in those 2 ponds, I would like to keep the cows out but I am sure my Mother-in-law can use the check from leasing it more than the looks of a clear pond.

I think it was mentioned that neither GC nor Tilapia will eat this so it pretty much has to be a mechanical removal.