Originally Posted By: jeffhasapond
I did read that thread moron and this one as well.. Another Questions about air and oxygen? which seem to indicate that aeration should be run at night during the summer time. Which is why I asked Cecil the question. So you're the idiot.

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

See how they run like pigs from a gun

Fountain, waterfall drawing surface water or padel weel vs airdifuser placed on bottom,the difference in where they collect the water procesed.
Natures light/dark(photosynteze) and Air/water wariationes temp.(F/C) thru day/night 24houers and season winter/summer.
The waters own wariationes (change in pysics) at differente temp.(F/C) Abbilietie to hold/reelease gas (O2,CO2,H2S,...)changes in water at diferente temp.(F/C)and purety. Pond water is not pure H2O neither sea or salt water for that matter.
The water on the bottom interact with the bottom it self, so the physics off the bottom (its nature)waries within its own composisone(organic mix/age) and stage.
So the interface within the bottom and the bottom water is not a constant.
The water column is not a constant.
And finaly the interface air and surface water is not a constant.
So understand or learn naturs way or influence on the physical prosess, or just say OK it happens and let roll.

Then iff you decide I want to interfere or influence this natural syclus (boost or slow).
The tool you pick and where you use/put it (in the water column) will change or influence in differente variationes (positive/negative) due to the lack off constante in nature 24/7/365.
Add to this the natural variationes inflicted by location off pond, and the type and volume off biomas (algea,plants,fish.......).

So this is simple or complicated???????
All you read is right but its also wrong
DO YOU GET IT ha ha IT ALL DEP.....
Did you get to try, the litle lure yet?

see how they fly.
I'm crying.

Last edited by andedammen; 07/20/10 08:07 PM. Reason: forgot to say I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

PAUL