Originally Posted By: catmandoo
When I came home last night, I noticed that there were motorcycle tracks going in and out of the driveway.

We don't get many unexpected visitors back here. Because of where we live, nobody in their right mind would ever venture back here without permission. The driveway from the county road to the house is over 1/3 mile though the woods, with no way out, except for the way in.

Tonight, as the rain started, I went to put the tractor away. I went out the front door and I found four "Lugar 9 mm Blazer" brass casings at the bottom of front steps to our deck. They couldn't have been there very long, as I just raked that area last Monday.

I'm sure one of my friends has a very good explanation for this this, and I would guess I'll find out what it is sometime in the next couple of days or weeks. For now, I'm just kind of stumped. I doubt there is anything sinister or illegal going on -- but you never know. I just can't imagine what it might me.

I love my neighbors and friends. Does anybody else live in such a crazy place?

Time to call Michael Weston from Miami!

Seriously though did you call a local LEO to at least get it on record?

I had a loco calling me the 'f' word with my first name a couple of years ago from the highway several times. For the life of me I never could figure out who it was and why. I think I posted it here.

Last edited by Cecil Baird1; 07/09/10 10:15 PM.

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.