I will miss OU - a program I respect highly and whose fans are largely knowledgable and appreciate football regardless of the outcome of the game [like NU fans]. I will miss KU, especially the opportunity of playing against Turner Gill over the next decade, and watching their incredible BBall teams. I will miss beating KSU and CU. I will miss watching the resurgence of TAMU under Mike Sherman, they also have a nice baseball and basketball team going. I will miss watching Baylor's athletic program improving in Baseball, football and bball. OSU has developed entertaining offensive teams, ISU - you can't help but root for the perennial underdog, and MU...we get to trade barbs with the Missouri contingent of PBers. Mike Leach teams are always a blast to see spread the field and rack up yardage and touchdowns.

I am happy to lose UT - we've lost what, 8/9 to them? I love the challenge - they are a crazy successful program and I like coach Brown and Auggie, but 4 last second losses are hard to swallow - reminds me of Oklahoma in the 80's.

I am happy to have the opportunity to join a league with higher academic standards, and the opportunity to play tradition rich programs like Michigan, Penn St, and Ohio St. We'll likely get spanked on the hardwood, but we should compete annually in Football and Baseball for the league title.

Oh...and our rifle and bowling team are pretty solid, too!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]