Originally Posted By: The Pond Frog
Just awesome photos DIED, never seen your place all flowery before, just beautiful. Maybe we can get together and finish leak repairs on Jeanie. I'll give you the rest of the Barney Purple paint. Maybe help you cull the extra thousands of stunted GSF. I have a couple of customers up your way I am visiting at least monthly. Maybe glass of fine wine, port and a cigar and I'll be in Frog heaven. I have a pretty good leak test for Jeanie so just let me know.

nothing worse than a leaky jeanie...

thanks PF. it'l be dead golden brown soon and for rest of summer as you well know.

you know jeanie actually did great, took on very little water w/ both of us in the boat over about 3 hours.....not much more than a beer can or so.

and yes, i could use yer help to rid some numbers. the surviving BG are doing good...just want to concentrate on culling all small GSF. jhap wants and needs some, the ranch pond below me could use some, and you are welcome to some to, we'll talk about a good time for you to come back up w/ transport equipment ready to fill.

GSF are people too!