As many of you know, I am a poor, newly wed, graduate student in fisheries down here in Mississippi. Here at MSU there is an organization called Catch-A-Dream (CAD). Great organization run by great people. When I had announced that I would be heading to MSU about a year ago, EWEST contacted me and told me I need to meet Dr. Brunson, who runs CAD. Dr. Brunson is now a good friend, and I thank EWEST for looking out for me. To make a long story short, this past week I got an email from CAD saying that Mr. West had purchased 4 tickets, would not be able to attend, and had notified them to donate his tickets to my wife and I. What a great time we had last night thanks to EWEST. The thing that makes it really interesting, is that my wife and I, the night before I got the email, were discussing whether or not we could even afford to go. This just goes to show how great the Pond Boss family is, as I have only met EWEST once at PB2. I know this might not mean much to some, but it meant a great deal to my wife and I. I feel very blessed to be apart of Pond Boss not only for the information, but for the friends as well. Thanks EWEST!

Fisheries Biologist
Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks

"Success is often overlooked because it dresses up in overalls and disguises itself as work."