check here some of the info you need is present http://www.pondboss.com/forums/ubbthread...6315#Post166315

they will eat just about anything by my understanding.
They would work best as forage base in established pond, becuase the stockers are most likely safe from predatation. They are a wonderful forage base but like anything are a tool to be used for a purpose.

You would not put them into an empty pond unless you wanted to harvest them for food or to transfer to anyother pond, or for weed and FA control. If you put them in an empty pond they will eventually die and you could have a big mess of dead fish. This does not seem to happen in established ponds b/c preadtors eat them as they die.

I know some have reported growth of 1 pound stockers in early May growing to 3+ pounds by November. They may not last that long for you in NE OK, depends year to year. Also would greatly depend on if you fed them fish food.

Harvest can be hard, some here know how to catch them. I cant speak to it until later this year. But I hear they dig under to escape seines and nets. Im sure others will help, you may want to start a new thread to get better response.

Get out and fish.