I just took a gps around the pond and it came out to 1.075 acres. The depth at its deepest is 13'. My plan is to put a cement edge along 300' of one end of the pond where area where most of the family activity will take place. The cement edge will have a vertical edge of roughly 2.5' with a 3' horizontal safety edge in case someone falls in. In the far left corner of the 3rd picture (next the cut for a pipe) there is a 25' x 50' flat area that will be 2.5-3' deep. This will be an underwater cement pad that will serve as a wading/water volleyball/ water basket ball area. In front of the block (in the pictures) there is a flat area that will be 6' deep. On this flat area I plan on creating a roughly 15' x 20' island by using the block to come up out of the water and then fill the interior with dirt and in a sense creating a giant pot. I would like to plant a weeping willow on this island but I am concerned about the leaf litter causing problems down the road? I plan on putting a floating 10' x 20'dock with a 10' long by 8' wide ramp that will go off of the point of the 3rd picture. I am hoping to be able to afford to do the dock out of Ipe wood. Some of my thoughts/plans so I am hoping to get any input to help me avoid any pitfalls that I may be missing and it is more than a little likely that I am missing a lot.

As to the questions above. I am still dealing with the liner company so I don't have all the answers and pending on how the experience turns out will determine if I can recommend the company or not. With the pond being a little bigger I am not sure if it will come in one piece or not. It will weigh 4000 to 5000 pounds I'm guessing and I will need a fork lift of some sort to get it into the pond and then some equipment to help roll it out. Stay tuned and as I learn more and actually have to install I will be better able to answer your questions. As for measurements they have just had me take various lengths and widths. It should be interesting.