Shep,
You betcha.
It's alot of extra work, but I think it's pretty cool looking; nice and clean.
Per the Tiger Claw instructions (and practical thinking), the first board is attached on the outside edge with SS screws. I used #10 x 3". Then, the inside edge of this same first board is attached with the Claws. The last board is just the reverse. The ends of each of the boards can be handled in couple different ways. If there is an overhang of the deck board at the outside joist of at least 3/4", the Claws will work just fine screwed dead center into this last joist. In my case, the framing was laid out with the joist framework at 16' out-to-out and I used 16' long decking. Hence, the deck boards (which are usually about 1/2" - 3/4" long from the mill) were pretty close to flush with the outside of the joist framing. Instead of using screws along the edge at the ends of these deck boards, I shifted the Claw to be off-center of the joist below; shifted toward the center of the deck but leaving the screw hole about 1/4" short of missing the joist below completely. This tucked the clip in so the outside edge of it was just about even with the outside edge of joist framework. Then, I secured the clip by running the screw in a little tilted to grab the meat of the joist below. It worked good.
-
footnote; I mis-applied a couple of these end clips, installing them with a little more hanging over the outside of the frame than I thought. When it came time to trim the board ends to even 'em up, I knicked a couple of the Claws with the circular saw blade. Good thing it was a cheapie blade cuz it's junk now.