Thanks to Greg telling me to turn it off, and then Cary instructing me with steps to recover, it is abated.

Cary has been very helpful in holding my novice hand and it gives great comfort. THANK YOU Cary! I lost less than 50 fish that I could see.

Greg is coming to shock and do a "Lake Audit" Tuesday evening and I am excited to learn a lot more about my pond and fish.

I have an Aqua control Evolution Fountain due in this coming week from Cary through Greg - It should be in time for my deputy pond monitor's (wife's) Mothers Day gift. Of course I probably wont tell her that it can do emergency aeration in cases like just experienced. I want it to be hers bc she asked couple times over the past year why we cant have one.

I got the original smaller aerator last summer pre-PBforum discovery. It was so small I think the guy knew I could not get in trouble, and gave no instructions even in August. Using it as a model,I decided that a pump I had on hand could do better, so I rebuilt it and got in trouble.

My naivety and ignorance was the cause. Pond stuff is complicated. I should not have had this happen with PB forum at my disposal.

Thanks again to Greg and a huge thanks to Cary. PB forum is fabulous.

PondBoss magazine subscriber
Don't text while driving!