Thanks for the replies, to answer a few of the questions and to ask a few more here we go.

Ted
I have looked at the systems you referred too and that is indeed what I am thinking about. I went back and corrected my org. post after seeing your reply. The neck is not shallow it may actually be a foot or two deeper than main pond (around 11’) just the base of the neck where it connects to the pond is shallow for about 10’ wide. What CFM does each of the Vertex aerators need, would you suggest 2 side by side in each of the locations? The compressor will be at the pond.

Walt
The pond is extremely clear minus the algae. I don’t have a water test kit yet (will look into it) but I did have a roll of PH paper so I went down to the pond a few minutes ago and dipped it in. A few minutes later I took pictures of the paper (which I am having trouble up loading right now) and it showed a value of real close to 9 in alkalinity. Not sure this is a valid test though??? I did go and do some reading after you’re post earlier and everything that I read did indicate that my water is to clear, I can see several feet in the water with no problem. If I fertilize won’t I be feeding what I am trying to get rid of? What type of fertilizer are you talking about?

Brian75
I may have not described the land next to me correctly, its pasture/field with no cattle or anything on it. Not sure you’d get much fertilization from it.

Thanks Jeff

I am steadily reading and gathering as much information as I can before proceeding thanks everyone and keep the ideas coming please.