I'm speechless. Your generosity is overwhelming. Thank you so much. I'll let Jessica know that monetary help is offered to offset his medical needs. I will provide food and other meds if needed.

Those of you forwarding and networking, thank you. All it will take is just one big sap like me(or ya'll) to open up that link, see that sweet, gentle, regal face and be hooked. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Jessica has gotten a few leads on last resort offers which may buy us some more time. Thank God. Nothing concrete yet but she is working on it full steam.

I think the shelter has an arrangement with a local vet to provide treatment at a reduced price. I'd definitely pay for at least half. I think it is around $200 but it could be less. Jessica has also offered to pay for it on her own, but she is not wealthy. Any help would be appreciated.

You are all so very special. Thank you for your selflessness and generosity. I'm sure Mason would give you a big lick if he knew how many people are trying to help him.

If it's not fit for you to eat, what makes you think it's good for your dog?

AHAHM