FWIW, I currently have three different Aquapro ADF-75s running on two ponds and one large lake, and every one of them drops several pellets each cycle right at the base of the feeder. And, the one time I tried feeding a mixture of Aquamax 500 and 600 from one of them, it jammed so badly that it took several adjustments by someone more mechanically-inclined than I to get it finally working right again - and that was just a mixture, not straight 600. I have one of Moultrie's 6-gallon bucket feeders running on another pond, and two 30-gallon barrel models running on the large lake, and they all drop a bunch of pellets right at the base of the feeder every cycle. I just bought one of Moultrie's commercial-grade models and haven't tested it yet (don't have fish in that pond yet), so the jury is out on that model.

All of the above were purchased due to their economical price. If I had it to do again, I'd sell blood or somehow find a way to get a TH or Sweeney. I've fished more than one body of water that had Sweeney feeders installed several feet up the bank from the water's edge, and have never seen a single pellet land on the bank. I don't have any personal experience with TH but have read nothing but glowing reviews on here of them.