Keep 'em coming. Until I can make it out to the midwest/west I got get my fix thru yall. Dave I did get a sharp tail while in ND on our deer/duck trip form three years ago. Congrats on the good dog work on public ground. Oh and we got a couple of what they called cackling geese as well on that trip. There are like 10 strains of whatever. All I know if you want to kill big canada's come to GA, they are residents do not waste enrgy migrating and will kill a man if you drop one on you from 30 yds up in the sky.

Chris what the heck I thought you had cleaned enough fish that you would know how to clean that deer without adding "extra" flesh to the mix. Hope she is helaing up for you.

I have ben a few times chasing deer around metro ATL. It is bow only counties so they get age and some of the biggest bucks in the state come from the "city". The sound of cars gets kinda old. Last wednesday got a nice fat 3.5 yr old doe with the bow. Fell within 8 yds of nice subdivision home fence. Dogs barkign at me but got here outta there and no one knew. Sunil don't fast waiting on the meat stick but next one I hope to get some jerky meat.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com