Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1

Are you in Wyoming yet?

Not anymore! I'm in Montana now. I arrived in Wy. Thursday evening @ 8:00 Mountain time, and left there @ 10:00 a.m. today. Sitting in a hotel in Great Falls, Mt. now. It was a something going from 87* yesterday afternoon to 36*, 40 mph wind and snow today. \:o

Got the goat, although not "Vern". We "culled" roughly 150 bucks through a Swarovski STS 20-60 x 80mm HD Spotting Scope before both my cousin and I thought this one was big enough. From 1400 Yds away he sure looked big! We sat on him and his harem for 3 hours until dark and watched him keep two other smaller bucks away. Then the next morning he looked the same size @ 1200, 900 and finally at 610 when the .257 Weatherby barked. There's always next year!

RC51: I am thinking "no news is good news" because I haven't seen any floaters. I have had 2 floaters this year, both BG, but none were tagged. I've only tagged 1 CC, 2 LMB and 1 BG, and with them being in a 1 to 1 3/4 ac pond, the chances of catching them again are slim.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).