Interesting combo. Still on the fence about feeding. More due to the fact that I am not resident on the farm and may not get there for 3 or 4 weeks than cost (though it does come into consideration). My real goal is still very large BG and it seems HBG and feeding is the way to get there. I am not a LB fisherman and like fishing for HSB is I am leaning that way also. Just would like something in the pond that would also be a reproducing source of feed for the HBG and HSB. BC may just be the answer, I was leaning towards redear or pumpkinseeds since they will eat snails and things the HBG and HSB will not.

I want to make sure I understand the ins and outs of feeding. With an HBG and HSB pond would I be feeding the same size feed? For all sizes? Should I focus on smaller size feed so all fish benifit? Is feeding twice a day the best way to go (hour after sunrise and hour before sunset)? I understand that you only feed enought ot be cleaned up in 15 to 20 minutes. Don't start feeding until the water temp is 55 or above. Stop feeding when the water temp drops below 55.