Thanks esshup, I was thinking the same but good to hear it from someone else. Rain is predicted for 5 days next week. Hopefully 2 or 3 of them will come true. We also have been having tons of dew every morning. It has really been helping my fall plots.

I have been thinking a lot about fish stocking and even have some ideas of what I was thinking about in the lastest HBG thread. Current thinking is HBG and HSB. Goining to have to do more research as to the cost of feeding for this and if I want to get that involved. I really do like the idea of catching large HBG on the fly rod and tieing in large HSBs. Right now it is time to wrap up this project until March when I frost seed the wildflowers and native warm season grasses. I only have a couple of things to do yet this fall; secure the limbs on the PVC trees, put out wood duck boxes, and plant hairy vetch/winter rye on the very steep slopes that cannot be worked with equipment. It is getting very close to the start of hunting season and time to change focus. I will post pics of the pond as it fills.