If you want more big BG, leave the bass in the pond. They're what is keeping your pond growing all those nice BG. On a pond your size, hybrid BG(HBG) are not a good choice IMO. HBG IMO are better used in smaller ponds, but do some research on here and decide what you like. You are far enough south that RES should survive well in your pond. I would stock 25-50(depending on budget) or more larger sized, say 5" plus per acre. So for a pond your size, that'd be 125-150 or so RES.

Also consider a feeding program. It makes the growing of more, bigger BG a lot easier.

If you're highly interested in CC. Stock between 25-100 per acre. But keep in mind, they are eating machines and will eat a lot of fish food meant for your BG. They also get very hook shy, so you'll need to keep those you catch or expect to have a lot of very large but almost impossible to catch CC.

As far as albino CC go, you'll need advanced size albinos, say 12" or more to expect a reasonable survival rate. I usually grow 5 or so a year to about 12" before I stock them. I agree they are neat to see swimming around. Seeing a 30" pink tank go by is pretty cool!

Sounds like you have the makings of a great fishing hole! Best of luck...