Originally Posted By: Dave Davidson1
Neat toy. When you get ready to launch it, give me a call. Tom and I will come watch.

Dave did you mean lunch it? That is more my speed.

You must really have to give it hack to get air. I was going over 3ft terraces that are less than 20 ft apart at 40 mph and this thing was so smooth it was amazing. Our Ice chest in the bed didn't even move.

Jim it is actually a 2008 model. That is the main reason I we went ahead and pulled the trigger on this deal. It was the last 08 model and they were discounted 1500$ off the price of a 2009. I wanted camo but I settle for red. I couldn't justify paying 1000$ more. What do you mean by leg menders? it has the safety nets to keep your legs inside if that is what you are referring too. I might fab my on doors for it also.

We looked at the bigger ranger but this little machine actually has more leg room. I'm a very large fellow and I fit in this thing nicely. That is what sold me. I plan to add a snap on 36 x 48 bed to give it more utility use. We have big plans to take this to the mountains every summer another reason I choice this model. I need room to carry our two kids (cow dogs) Daisy & Ranger. That is also a reason for the larger add on bed. I have it in the planning stages I'll share when fab work gets started.

Last edited by rockytopper; 09/01/09 07:53 AM.

The road goes on forever and the party nevers end...............................................