I finally started a photobucket account so I can now post pic's of my pond. It was built last November, it is between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2 acre with a maximum depth of 18 feet. See pic's below:

Day 2.

You can just make out the top of my house in the tree line.

Day 4. Sarting to take shape. The depth is deceptive. With everything the same color, contours and depth are difficult to see. The pond is about 10 feet deep at this point.

When they have the right equipment they make it look easy.

That dark blue vein is premium grade clay. My builder says it the best pond building soil he has seen. I hope he is right.

My daughter in the photo gives it a little perspective.

From the bottom looking up.

This was taken about 10 days after completion. It only took 7 days from start to finish. The lighting is much better and you can see contours and depth a little better.

The rock pile at the far end is concealing the overflow drain.
You can see I've got a long way to go till I'm full.

Jump forward to Spring, I planted 25 white pines and 12 cypress around the pond.

I then built a 10' x 20' dock.

Then I started on the shelter.

The last of these pics were taken around May. Iv'e gained about 2 feet in depth. I've still got about 4' to go. I'm fine with that. I know it will be full next spring. This month I hope to finish the shelter, including power, light, receptacle and ceiling fan, power & light to the dock, and aerator. I have everything ready to go as soon as I can finish trenching. I can't wait to see how my pond will be and look in about 3 more years.