Well, the pond is back to 10-12 inches of visibility again. The rain has clouded it up some. My bass are still skinny but the bream seem to be alot more active and willing to bite lately. I put a floodlight near the water's surface to attract bugs as per one expert's recommendation. The turtles and my duck sent me a thank you note with a bouquet of flowers and a bottle of wine. After a week or so I started to see some bass come to the light for bugs. Strangely, I do not see any minnows of any kind anywhere anymore, even under the light. The bass have eaten everything I suppose. My hatchery guru says I should put some pea gravel pads in the pond for the bream to spawn on. Without that, he says the eggs won't make it on the clay bottom and the bass food supply will dwindle even more. The bass will eat the fish food, thankfully.

Thanks to all of the great input from the group, I know what I need to clear the water. My 2 applications of aluminum sulfate worked to some extent. Now I just need to get saturation like Bobad advocates. I may even try his method; I'll put a bag at 8 or 10 locations around the pond perimeter and see what that does. It is such a pain to jump the through the hoops to get that stuff prepped and sprayed. QuickII, I bought my AS from Hanks Warehouse in Rayne,LA. They can order it in 50 lb. bags for about $20 a bag. It's granular so it takes a little stirring to get it dissolved.
Thanks again for letting me start this thread and taking the time to guide me in the right direction.
Ken
DK Farms of Roberts Cove