Originally Posted By: adirondack pond
JHAP, do you have someone keep an eye on the property since your away for so long? You wouldn't want to get there and find someone had decided to take up residence. ;\)

Funny you should mention that AP. Last year in November we drove onto the ranch only to find a truck parked behind our storage shed. It was an old beat up truck and the entire bed of the truck was filled with tools. When I first approached the storage shed and saw the truck filled with tools I thought that I had caught some one in the middle of breaking into our storage shed and stealing our tools. I ended up calling the sheriff and it turned out the owner was wanted in two counties and the by the California highway patrol. The owner was supposed the friend of a neighbor. The sheriff went and talked to the neighbor and the neighbor removed the truck but claimed they didn't know where the owner was. We fenced in the section of our property that was open (this was the only unfenced portion of the entire ranch so now there is no access without cutting a fence). As you might imagine I was none too happy with the situation. I made it know to the neighbors that I wasn't going to put up with anything like that again.

Oh and this time I brought up my Smith & Wesson 38 special.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)