Here's the article:

Manhunt ends with escapee in (fish) tank

by Vanessa Goodwyn
A traffic stop on I-45 Friday morning escalated into a much more serious situation for a Beaumont man travelling through our county. The man chose to evade arrest and a three-hour manhunt followed. The suspect was ultimately apprehended by a Leon County resident.

DPS Trooper Rick Pringle stopped Fernando Zamora, age 26, at 7:30 a.m. for erratic driving on northbound I-45 at the 170 Mile Marker between Buffalo and Centerville. The man was determined to be under the influence and Trooper Pringle arrested him for DWI, handcuffed him and seat-belted him into the patrol car. The vehicle, a 1/2-ton Chevy pickup, was identified as a stolen vehicle out of Beaumont. While the officer was investigating the vehicle, the suspect worked his handcuffs around in front of his body and escaped from the patrol car. He ran across the southbound freeway and headed into the woods.

Backup was called for and Buffalo and Jewett police officers responded, as well as Leon County Sheriff's Department personnel. Jewett's Chief of Police Larry Whittington brought his canine partner, Lector, who caught a track early but lost it as the day grew hotter. TDC dogs and horses were called in and a search ensued in the area for several hours, then was moved farther south.

The suspect, apparently thinking "the coast was clear", came out of hiding and proceeded on foot across the Overton Fisheries property, on the service road just south of Smith’s Crossing. Owner Todd Overton explained, “I was in the office and through the window saw this guy by one of our trucks. I speak Spanish so I got to talking to him, distracted him and put him in a choke hold. We (Overton and employee Clint Koch) put him in a dry fishtank and held him at gunpoint until the cops showed up.” (Apparently the HANDCUFFS were a dead giveaway...)

In addition to Friday's charges, the suspect had two warrants out of Tarrant County.

Excerpt from Robert Crais' "The Monkey's Raincoat:"
"She took another microscopic bite of her sandwich, then pushed it away. Maybe she absorbed nutrients from her surroundings."