Very strange indeed. So by examining this photo we can assume the following:

1. Reading Pond Boss while standing next to a Swiss airport will attract beautiful women and pipe smoking goth gnomes. Note to Bob Lusk, you probably should include that in your legal disclosure commentary segment of the magazine,(I forget what it is officially called). An unsuspecting Pond Boss reading tourist could be mobbed by beautiful women and Gothic Gnomes and this could expose you to some form of legal liability (perhaps the Swiss attractive nuisance laws). Does Ewest know anything about Swiss Attractive Nuisance laws or about Pipe Smoking Gothic Gnomes?

2. The Swiss really, really, don't want their airplanes to escape.

3. In Switzerland it is against the law for empty buses to drive in circles.

4. Just like me, James has to squint to see the really, really tiny print.

5. Swiss sewer grates can hold the weight of two average sized Georgians and two Gothic Gnomes. But, just to be safe mind you, not the weight of the huge pipes that the Gnomes smoke.

6. Gothic Gnomes have a very high tolerance for anything that they smoke in their pipe.

7. Zurich is probably the origin of the phrase "Put that in your pipe and smoke it" as almost everything, including tiny buses, will fit in a Swiss pipe.

8. When in Zurich, James refuses to dress like a Zurician, his wife however is much more attuned to local customs.

I really hope this post does not lead to people posting photos of where they read pond boss, or at least one particular moderator, and I'm not naming any names here, but one particular rocket scientist moderator, that has a farm. I have read where that particular moderator, whose screen name begins with a T and ends with an heo, reads his magazine and frankly I'd just rather not see a photo of that.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)