Here is the update. They have removed all of the dirt that they needed and now a big cleanup is in store. Because they only wanted the clay, they scraped all of the topsoil into a big pile. The bare clay will not grow grass and so before they had begun I was told that they would put the topsoil back over the areas that were scraped bare for the roads and the sides of the pond. Well I was watching and all of a sudden they started pushing the huge pile of topsoil into the pond. I stopped them but now I am worried they are just going to try and get out without doing what they said they would do. They had also said they would put a pile of concrete in the bottom of the pond for structure but instead they buried it. I now have two very large dikes that need to be removed. The idea was to let water out of the pond into the area that was dug out and the main pond would drop about a foot. This was based on the area that had been dug out being eleven acre feet of water and the main pond being eleven acres. When I let the water into the dug out area it took about six days of draining water into it before it finally filled up. Problem the main pond had only dropped about six inches instead of the needed foot. Then it rained about an inch today and the entire pond rose about four inches. Now I need the pond to drop ten inches before the levies can be removed. Here is the really big problem for me! My wife thinks it looks TERRIBLE!