My system is a GT-PX Two Stage Puron Serioes (pond loops). It has been inplace 14 months. This happened Friday, a HVAC person came, but with the Holidays they won't be back until later to spend about 2-3 hours looking over system. The geo stopped cooling and it was like 83 outside and 78 inside. The HVAC changed the filter (which they were to do sooner but had to order some); the tech wasn't the regular geo tech (that one is off for Holiday) and he tried to say the filter was problem. Now that I think about it he turned system off and then on later and maybe that is why it worked for about 30 minutes. Of course Sat. morning I called them again as I had to shut the unit down and restart about an hour later and it would work again for a couple of hours. It's the weekend continuing and I'm still turning the unit off and on about an hour and restart if house gets hot. Hopefully, the real geo tech will be out Tuesday. Any thoughts as to what might stop the geo from cooling??? Is there some type of valve that would cause this problem...has anyone experienced this problem? Thanks. Dot