Wow, what a heavy thread. When I first clicked on this thread I thought that CJ was preparing to make a zillion dollars making a new video series "Good Fish Gone Wild" but low and behold we are waxing philosophically (as opposed to waxing physically).

Originally Posted By: DIED, taken out of context
maybe not tectites

I got kicked in the tectites once, man did that hurt.

Oh come on, who couldn't see that coming.

Good stuff everyone. There is a special that is going to return to one of the TV stations (real helpful here) I think it is either Discovery or the history channel that describes how Earth would change if man suddenly vanished. It is a very interesting special. I don't know the name of the show and I don't know the channel (I'm a wealth of good information). I saw the show last year and yesterday I saw a commercial for it in which they (who ever the "they" is that is producing the special) are brining back the series with new shows. If I see the commercial again and happen to have something to write with then I'll make a note and update this post.

Great comments Dwight.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)