Earlier this year I heard 2 4-wheelers in the woods behind my neighbors place and it sounded like they were coming closer. I walked back into the woods and met up with the guy that lives across the street and his dad making their way thru the woods. They got the message when I pointed out to them that they were right on my rifle range, just off to the side of the 300 Yd target butt directly behind the 100 Yd target butt, and I shoot with earplugs AND muffs on. I told them that since this is my property, and I'm the only one here, I don't make a habit of checking the woods to see if anybody is roaming around behind the targets. I told them that I sure would feel bad if someone got shot, but I wouldn't be the one that was hurting. They know some of the things that I shoot, and I'm pretty sure that they got the message.

I haven't had a problem since. I'm anxiously waiting for the new gun to be completed - the bullet will stay supersonic past 2100 Yds on that one..... Wait 'till they hear that one go off!

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).