Originally Posted By: cliffbrook
ohmygod, cat, dont be giving me nightmares.....

I guess I must elicit such outbursts. My boss has been saying that to me since he hired me way back in 1976! After all these years, he still asks me a few times a week if he's fired me yet that day (we're now both in the senior citizen category, so our memory isn't what it used to be)!

The link that Adirondak Pond posted has some of the best products I've seen. They need to be advertising in Pond Boss.

Originally Posted By: adirondack pond
Ken, up here on great sacandaga lake because of the hydro dam and the need to supply water to the hudson river the lake can fluctuate quite a bit.
Many people have docks with wheels and also flotation so they can either float it or pull it in a little to keep it in contact with the bottom, then in the fall pull it out of the water.
http://www.greatnortherndocks.com/Docks/RollerDocks.htm

I'm glad to see all the links, like Mecro Marine I'm about three hours from them, but I've got some meetings up that way next month. They too should be PB advertisers, so we can find them.

Anyway, thanks all. When I start my new dock, I'll take lots of pictures, and post plenty of info.

Ken

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!