Dang Sunil, you have got the pond you and I would like... Ya never know what is gonna be on the end of your line!

You must have a pretty substantial feeder creek if you are getting white suckers to reproduce in your pond... White suckers are an excellent forage fish, the walleye will really like them. Keystone has just about any kinda fish you could want, so I am sure John gets you what you want.

With as forested as the shoreline around your pond seems to be and particularly if you have a spring fed stream feeding it and some decent depth to your pond, there is a good chance some trout may hold over. Brook trout might struggle, but rainbows have a good chance and the browns have a great chance.

I have to believe there are some CC in there. Particularly if you stocked them at a larger size to begin with. One day a 25 lbs albino CC is gonna end up on the end of your line!

Any thoughts on RES for the pond? You're a bit north, but I think they would still do well. There is a farm pond I used to fish in Blair County which is just north of Somerset that has a healthy population of RES.

Another forage fish you might wanna consider is banded killifish. I know Keystone sells them. They are much more predator resistant as compared to FHM. Another fish is closely related to FHM and is called a bluntnose minnow. They look very similar but IMO they survive predation much better. They are probably the most common species of fish in the eastern United States. They will do quite well in your lake. The problem is, there aren't any local commercial sources for them. However, they're all over the creek behind out hunting cabin and many of the streams and lakes down here in VA.