Originally Posted By: Bob Lusk
Look at JHAP, for example. Spend a few minutes with him to find out tax advantages you might not even know you have.

I shall have a booth at the convention.

Tax advice = Free.

Tax advice that sounds reasonable = $10.00.

Tax advice that sounds reasonable and might be based upon actual internal revenue code = $50.00.

Tax advice that IS based upon actual internal revenue code = $100.

Tax advice that is based upon internal revenue code that has anything to do with the question = $250.

Tax advice that will withstand IRS scrutiny = $500.

The opportunity to buy JHAP a Captain and Coke, put a cozy on Sunil's beer, see what kind of hat Bruce is wearing, find out what type of chickens Theo has, hear Ewest's southern drawl (the links sound different once you have actually heard him speak), and meet and talk to Lusk and Otto in person = $Priceless.

This conference is going to cost us more than I had originally planned on. We usually go on a couple of "real" vacations a year (I don't count my drive up trips to the property because I spend the entire time working) and this year we're only going on one. And this year it will be the Pond Boss conference. Yes it will be more expensive than last year's conference but folks this is a world class resort. I've never been to Branson (or MO for that matter). The photos look wonderful. Words cannot express how much fun we had at last year's Pond Boss conference. It is more than just a learning experience. It is socializing with a fantastic group of people that welcome you like family. You will forge friendships, learn a lot, and have a great time. Trust me.

Plus, in this new family, you might find out that you had a long lost crazy uncle, one that you never knew you had, and that your mom never wanted to talk about.

Sincerely,

Uncle JHAP

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)