Originally Posted By: CJBS2003
I would say that is up to Bruce, he is the one who came up with this idea... I just agreed with it!

Although I agree with Bruce's suggestion of an easier to use screen name, I would caution you against leaving the final decision up to him. You are new to this forum so you don't know the entire story about him.

First off Bruce Condello is not his real name, it is a pseudonym or "nom de plume" if you will. His real name is Maxwell Spackelberry (just don't call him Mack). He selected Bruce Condello because he thought it sounded more dignified that his real name.

Secondly he is hiding behind this pseudonym while operating the "Condello Institute for the Creation of Ludicrously Proportioned Blue Gill" and has well known and documented history of terrifying BG into achieving growth rates that are far above normal.

Thirdly he proclaims to be a dentist yet no one has ever actually seen his dental office. I believe that this is just a front to cover his nefarious activities.

I could go on and on but you get the point.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)