I've been waiting for you to also check in, Rad. I keep thinking about your first Chumpon crib and the beliefs that you and I share about an elevated view and perspective. I also see your point about the outdoor deck. It makes me think about my principal home right here. I think about the fancy deck and screened gazebo that I just had to have. It got used the first couple of years. Now, it's just out there. I think about the heated whirlpool bathtub that i just had to have when I converted the attic to a master suite. It got used about 6 times in the last 10 years. Now, I listen to you talk about having a wonderful outdoor deck, but your real passion is standing inside the comfort of the home an looking out. It reminds me of the forest that I cannot see because of the trees. I do the same thing here. I sit at the dining room table and enjoy the country view thru the patio doors. The fact that a nice deck and gazebo waits just the other side has little value for me these days. I must be gettin' old and crotchety or somethin'.