Originally Posted By: Greg Grimes
Jeff you said you cannot feed? Whatcha talkin bout willis, that is what a automatic feeder is for. You are missing out on a big aspect to growing more fish in that pond especially with your goals by not feeding. It may not fit for other reason but if you visit once every 6 weeks or so might want to give that some more thought.

Unfortunatly there are times of the year (like now for instance) that we cannot visit the pond for several months. I am sure that you are right that we could do much better with feeding however right now it's not in the cards.

Originally Posted By: Greg Grimes
Also not surprised by the Wr the bigger bass in the pond should be healthy they have the desired food they need. Run a Wr on the smaller 11 inch bass to see how they look now. Also invest in a measuring board vs. tape measure, you can be off by 1/2” or more and throw off the Wr quite a bit on smaller fish. Run the Wr on your bluegill and greenies also.

We started selling a pond mgmt kit with a good kitchen scale and ruler or this is what we have in our packet along with data sheets to track pond info.

Wow, interesting you show that Haug Trough measuring board, we have that exact measuring board - I just didn't have it on the boat at the time. We now keep it in the fishing duffle bag (we keep a medium duffle bag with all the fishing gear in it because it's easier to move around in the alum boat and kayak). I am going to track Wr (that seems backwards to me) on everything that I catch this year. I like your kit idea, I would have purchased that through you if I had known that you sold something like that. I would much prefer to go through a pond boss vendor than a big store outfit.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)