whoa out of town for a few days and got back to 10 pages. Bob I was excited about NO but just if not more excited about this site. I will discuss with Wendy about possible family vacation.
Nate you beat me to it but my first thought was volunteering Shaun as well. Heck you might bring over your new boat. Bob we need to try and secure an electrofishing location for demos. You could have sessions for this so as many folks as possible get the chance to experience this with diff consultants out driving them around.
I can show you guys how I setup my flow thru aquaculture system. I second a topic of water quality seems there is quite a bit of misconceptions on this topic. Bob feel free to have me help as you see fit. Once I absorb this I will get back to PB.
One thought is this will be here before we know it. To get the attention of more pond owners in order to make this profitable there needs to be a flyer of speakers/topics, etc created. I can submit this to over clients. If only small % make it then this helps. All the fish stockers, clients, etc on this site need this document to get word out. Simply talking about it is good but a well made flyer is priceless for promotion. I want to see the PB family in a great setting but I want this grow with Bob’s vision and that cannot happen unless it shows a profit.

Greg Grimes
www.lakework.com