Thanks Ryan for helping with the photos, and thank you Sue for the compliment. Interested in going to get the FH minnows started immediately. Everybody I have been talking to does not handle them directly. What is a direct source near me, and how many should I put in? Also what is the correct price point for the minnows?

On another note I talked to another fish supplier today and they also riase the BG and RES in the same pond together. I don't think this is a problem. I believe the original fish supplier in the first post that I made had just seined some stock out and that is why they were mixed. Although I do not believe he was all that interested in seperating them before stocking our pond. My concern would be that there was not the correct ratio of BG to RES, and there is that mystery fish that was mixed in. It was definately not a BG or a RES. The fish we were looking at were 3.5-4 inch. When I looked at the 1.5-2 inch fish I could not tell the difference. Could the mystery fish be some sort of hybrid or is it just another bream?