Merry Christmas (a day late) and Happy New Year (a few days early). We had a very low key Christmas this year, just my Mom and Sister, Ricki (aka JWHAP) and I. It was our first Christmas without Dad and was a little difficult. I found myself thinking a lot about Greg Grimes who lost his father this year as well.

Thank you fellow pond meisters for helping me through a very difficult year. As verbose as I can get (and you all know that I can get verbose) I cannot truly express how much I appreciate the friendship and camaraderie that this forum has provided to me. Your kind words and support are ever so much appreciated and I just wanted to take some time to acknowledge that.

A special shout out to DIED, your friendship means very much to me my friend, more than I can or have expressed to you, that being said you need make a resolution to post more on Pond Boss in 2009 DIED or I'm gonna have to get all medieval on ya, and you don't want that.

I wish you all a happy holiday season and a healthy, prosperous and love filled 2009.

In loving memory to my father, 10/2/1926 ~ 03/27/2008, you are greatly missed.

JHAP
~~~~~~~~~~

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives."
...Hedley Lamarr (that's Hedley not Hedy)