Hi Chris,
Wow...nice work. Since you put so much effort into this one, I will fill in some deleted details.
-
The generator does have a ground lug, but I have not connected it (yet). The 220v output plug of the gen-set runs thru a short 10 ga pigtail to a small breaker panel that contains one double pole 20 amp breaker (the pigtail has a male plug on both ends that carries load/load/neutral/ground)

-
This breaker box IS grounded to a rod in the ground. From this point, your diagram (after the gen-set) is accurate...except...
a) I can't positively verify that the main panel box neutral/ground bar is bonded to the panel. I just assumed it is (my bad?)
b) wiring from the main panel to the sub panel is 8 ga
c) the sub panel has a removeable double pole 20 amp breaker. The power coming in goes to main power lugs within the box. The neutral and ground are connected to the neutral/ground bar and the bar IS bonded to the panel (it came with a screw and I bonded them together)
d) The 120v power to the GFCI outlet is taken directly from one side of the double pole breaker