Ken, I don't know much about hardness, alkalinity, etc. IIRC, 100 PPM is pretty close to the middle of where it should be. Ewest cam give you the best range, but I THINK the high range for alkalinity is 200PPM. As for the Ph, since the bass is alive, leave the Ph alone! You can easily get into a tug-of-war with acids and bases, especially since Ph can change so much during the day.

I don't understand why you added so much hydrated lime. If you were having a low Ph problem, AG lime would have been better. Too much Hydrated acts almost instantly and is lethal to fish from the shock it causes. FORTUNATELY, hydrated lime is NOT long acting and the Ph should return to it's normal range within a couple to a few weeks.

I advise you to monitor the Ph every couple weeks for a few months just to insure it does NOT fall below 6.0. At a Ph of 6.0, aluminum dissolves and becomes toxic to almost everything, including humans. If you want to be 100% safe from that, I strongly advise adding AG LIME to act as a buffer. Also, it is not possible to over apply ag lime as the Ph will max out in a very safe range.